Our contact details
Name: Tadek Limited
Address: One Crown Square, Church Street East, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6HR
Phone Number: +44 (0)1483 971 583
The type of personal information we collect
As a visitor, you do not have to submit any personal information to use the site. We only collect personally identifiable information that is specifically and voluntarily provided by visitors. Not providing the voluntary information will not preclude you from any of the services we offer or affect you in any other way. If you chose to submit forms on our website we may collect and process the following information:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Project details
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- “Contact Us” enquiries originating from tadek.co.uk/contact
- Newsletter subscriptions
- Project enquiries
- Job applications
We also collect the following information to help us improve and develop the website: domain name, Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser version, cookie details, how long you stayed on the page, the route you took to navigate through the pages and the website that you visited prior to accessing our site.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. You will still be able to use this website, but it may prevent you from taking full advantage of it.
How we use your information
We use the information that you have given us in order to contact you on request, for instance about projects or job applications.
We may share this information with third party agencies, such as our marketing agency or business development agency, who are working on projects with us and may assist us in processing this data.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
- We have a contractual obligation
- We have a legal obligation
- We have a legitimate interest
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep personal information, e.g. name, address, email address, phone number, organisation for only as long as is necessary to fulfil contractual obligations. We will then dispose your information by deleting from our database.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Tadek Limited, One Crown Square, Church Street East, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6HR or +44 (0)1483 971 583 if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com, Tadek Limited, One Crown Square, Church Street East, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6HR or +44 (0)1483 971 583
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: www.ico.org.uk